I have been getting so many different questions about snowshoeing, snowshoe running, and snowshoe recommendations. I have also been getting a lot of products to review and topics to cover. Thank you so much for all of your questions! I am looking forward to addressing all of them in the near future. So, here is a list of the different topics/questions people have been asking about the most:
- A lot of you are wondering about snowshoe running and racing… where to find different races/ events and are eager to hear the latest results. I am looking forward to covering even more snowshoe racing events in the future. There are all sorts of fun events across the country and around the world, from France to California to running snowshoes Maine events. I am excited to see how all of the snowshoe running racing events turned out this weekend!
- There have been quite a few requests for topics ranging from; snowshoes how to put them on, to snowshoe how to videos.
- Some of you were very interested in the recent running shoe reviews I’ve done for your snowshoe training. I have had more queries on where to shop running shoes as well as requests for reviews of shoes like the asics gel runners and even trail running trainers.
- I will definitely be doing some more reviews on different kinds of race snowshoes as I have had a few people asking me which racing snowshoe would be the best fit for them. The variety of racing snowshoes has really grown in the past few years and I am looking forward to reviewing them. I will look at as many as I can, including, but not limited to the atlas race, magline snowshoes, dion snowshoes, and kids snowshoes. I will also get into snowshoe prices and where you can purchase snowshoes direct.
- I’ve even been asked how to make snow shoes! I’ll do my best to get to that one, I’ll let you know exactly how to make your own dion snow shoes, ha ha!
- I’ve also had a lot of requests to talk a little more about snowshoe training and I am looking forward to getting into that with a little more depth as well.
Whew! And that’s only a few of my goals for now! Check back soon for answers to some of these questions and requests. You can even send in some more if you’d like! I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Well, it looks like there’s some fresh powder out there, so I’d better head out. See you on the trails!